Monday, August 18, 2008

Look to see who Alli got to meet


After we were camping we just was home getting ready to go camping out at Buckley Old Engine Show. I had to work with Meals on Wheels and the boys went to Grandma and enjoyed spending time with my mom. Her church was in V B S and they enjoyed that. On Friday they went to the Fair with Maishelle and watched Allison show Sammie the dog and they did great Alli and Sammie got lots of ribbons. Then on Tue I had a Dr apt and I took Alli with me to meet someone so enclosed is the photo of who Allison got to meet for the first time. YES we are expecting a bonus baby some time in March. So Alli got to meet the baby before anyone and all she could say is " It better be a GIRL" the girl name is Sophia Noureen and the boy if it is a boy is Steven James.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Janette!!!

Unknown said...

WHOOO I vote with Allison a GIRL but if a boy just a happy healthy baby.